The ZOOM GCE-3 is a compact USB audio interface that puts ZOOM Guitar Lab’s endless collection of guitar effects, amps and cabinets at your fingertips whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.
*Guitar picks are for size comparison only. They’re not included!
Small enough to fit in the pocket of your gig bag or backpack, this compact bus-powered USB interface is perfect for capturing your ideas in the studio or on the go.
*All GCE-3 panel controls are for aesthetic design only. The GCE-3 is controlled via PC connection.
The GCE-3’s built-in DSP processor takes the processing load off your computer, letting you dial in and record professional-sounding guitar tones with near zero latency.
The GCE-3 records to your computer via USB-C. Perfect for practicing, the AUX input lets you play external backing tracks directly to your headphones while only recording your guitar to the computer. And for monitoring, the GCE-3 offers dedicated headphone volume control.
Guitar Lab Software
With the ZOOM Guitar Lab app for Mac/Windows, you have access to the same library of amp models, artist effects and patches available for all of ZOOM’s G-series pedals. Emulate the G5n, G3Xn and even the B3n bass pedal, right on your computer. It’s a one-stop shop for effects collection and management!
For convenience, the Clipboard function memorizes up to four effects with custom parameters, so you can copy and paste them onto other patches.
Patches & Effects
The NEWS section keeps your sound fresh with a steady stream of new
downloadable patches, and the EFFECTS tab houses an ever-growing list of classic and boutique effects.
Free Cubase Download
The GCE-3 comes with a free license for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software, so you can record, mix and master your tracks
- Instantly access dozens of high-quality effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser and chorus
- Free download of ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software for creating, editing and managing patches
- USB-C port for connection to a computer
- Built-In DSP processing for circuit emulation of G5n, G3n, G3Xn, B3n, G1 FOUR, G1X FOUR, B1 FOUR, B1X FOUR
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Stereo headphone output with volume control
- ZOOM GCE-3 Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator
- Steinberg Cubase LE license
- Non-slip pad
- USB cable (type A to C)
- Operation manual