The LiveTrak L-12 is the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels, all while providing five individual headphone mixes for each musician. L-12 is the ideal solution for band rehearsal and multi-track live recording.
Record Everything, Remix Anywhere
The L-12 lets you record up to 14 tracks (12 channels plus a stereo mix) in high-resolutionWAV Audio (24-bit/96kHz) to SD Card (built-in Zoom Recorder) while simultaneously mixing your live show. Mix and overdub your finished project, or transfer the discrete tracks to your favorite DAW for further mixing and editing.
Five Custom Monitoring Mixes
Each of the L-12’s five monitor mix outputs provides an individual mix, allowing every performer a mix that’s tailored to their desire. Since the L-12 can drive headphones or in-ear monitors, there’s no need for a separate headphone monitoring setup.
Check out the L-12’s key outstanding features:
• Musician’s friendly and portable audio mixing desk with selectable digital Channel Strip (3-band EQ, Pan, Low Cut) plus 1-Effect Send bus (16 types)
• Unique control of multiple MONITOR OUTPUT with connection of five stereo headphones and individual “Fader Monitor MIX” for each musician
• Scene Memory (9) for instant recall of Mixer settings and individual Monitor Mix levels as adjusted for each musician during recording sessions
• True 12-track recording on SD Card (built-in Zoom Recorder) and simultaneous 14-in/4-out recording on Mac/Pac via USB Audio.
• Zoom’s newly designed discrete circuit LiveTrak preamps (8) with outstanding performance (60dB gain, -128dBu EIN)