The 4K Camera for Musicians.
The Zoom Q2n-4K combines unrivaled audio with crisp 4K imaging to completely capture your rehearsals, performances and live streams like never before.
Look As Good As You Sound
Easily capture your full band or solo act using five field of view (FOV) settings.
The Q2n-4K’s 150-degree lens and color LCD make it easy to frame the perfect shot.
At the touch of a button, the Q2n-4K captures premium video recording at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution.
You work hard to cultivate your sound. The Q2n-4K’s X/Y stereo microphones are designed to handle everything from saxophone to heavy metal.
Stage lights can overexpose your video and can ruin a good take. The Q2n-4K’s high dynamic range (HDR) technology automatically adjusts the exposure, so your lighting effects don’t blow out the shot.
12 ‘Scene’ presets allow you to record your performances in a wide range of environments, including “Jazz Club”, “Concert Light”, “Dance Club”, and “Outdoor”. The Q2n-4K even features an “Auto” scene setting, which will detect your current lighting and select the appropriate balance for you.
Monitor your audio via headphones with the Q2n-4K’s 1/8” stereo output jack.
The Q2n-4K is the ultimate musician’s webcam, able to stream performances live to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more. You can also output the Q2n-4K’s audio to your iOS device* for mobile podcasting and streaming.
*iPad Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (sold separately).
Watch it on a Big Screen
With a micro HDMI video output, the Q2n-4K lets you
watch your video in high definition on your TV.
- High-quality 150° wide-angle lens (f2.8/15.2 mm)
- 12 ‘Scene’ options for use in different lighting environments, including ‘Auto’ setting that intelligently adapts to your environment
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder with data saved in WAV format up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards up to 256 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for three HD video modes: 720p, 1080p and 4K
- Video bitrates up to 76 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 4K/30fps, 4K/25fps, 4K/24fps, 1080p/60fps, 1080p/50fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080p/25fps, 1080p/24fps, 720p/30fps, 720p/25fps
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen digital metering
- Auto Gain function gives automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level output for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with OBS Open Broadcaster Software, Skype and other popular streaming applications
- USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries
- Built-in standard tripod mount
- Q2n-4K Handy Video Recorder
- Lens hood
- Lens cap
- AA batteries (x2)
- Quick Guide