The Zoom LiveTrak™ L-20R is a rack-mountable digital mixer that allows musicians to control their live mix right from the stage with the use of an iPad. With wireless control, 20 discrete channels, 22 tracks of recording and six custom monitor mixes, the L-20R offers a complete solution for any venue.
Portable and Powerful
Featuring 16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs, the L-20R can handle the most demanding stages. The L-20R offers two EFX busses and each channel includes a 3-band EQ, pan controls and compressor.
The 16 mono inputs include single-knob compression and gain control. At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, the L-20R is equipped with our quietest and most advanced preamps.
Navigation and Display
An encoder knob and bright, backlit LCD screen let you access an intuitive menu to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize your recorder settings.
The included BTA-1 connects a master iPad to the L-20R. Other iPads connect to the master via wifi.
Transport Controls and Overdub
Transport controls include Record, Play/Pause, and Stop. The overdub feature allows you to record additional tracks to your current project.
Six Custom Monitor Mixes
“Master” and “Headphone” options allow you to design custom mixes for both the master and monitor outs. For each output, easily switch between a powerful headphone output and a balanced line output for in-ear and stage monitors.
Headphone Output for FOH
A dedicated headphone output for front-of-house enables the engineer to monitor any of the custom sub mixes as well as the master mix or soloed tracks.
The L-20R features USB connectivity for transferring files or use as an audio interface.
Record up to 512GB of audio to an SD card.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
Included with the L-20R
- LiveTrak L-20R
- AD-19 AC Adapter
- BTA-1 Bluetooth Adapter
- Rack Ears
- Quick Guide
- FS01 Momentary Footswitch